The 2020 University (SU'19) between the Haute École d’Ingénierie et de Gestion du Canton de Vaud (HEIG-Vd), Switzerland and the Department of Computer Science at Seoul National University has been postponed to 2021 due to the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic. The dates will be fixed in early 2021.
- Warmup: opening, introduction to the Swiss Confederation and its political system, French language crash course.
- Week 1: first week of courses, industry visit, social + cultural activities
- Week 2: second week of courses, social activities (hiking), closing
The Summer University consists of four 15-hour courses. Two courses will be taught by professors from HEIG-Vd, two by professors from SNU.
Institute of Information & Communication Technology (IICT), HEIG-Vd, Yverdon, Switzerland
- Prof. Stephan Robert (HEIG-Vd)
- for Korean students from SNU: Prof. Bernhard Egger (SNU), bernhard at csap dot snu dot ac dot kr
This program is supported by the BK21 Plus for Pioneers in Innovative Computing (Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, SNU) funded by the National Research Foundation (NRF) of Korea (Grant 21A20151113068) and the College of Engineering at SNU.
last update: 2020/04/24 be