Currently interested in heterogeneous processor architecture, implementation and compiler techniques for DSA(Domain-Specific Architecture) and edge-cloud computing era
Current Research Interests
- Computer architecture, Compiler, Parallel and distributed computing, Computer network
- Hardware/Software codesign, Explicit parallelism, Static scheduling, Heterogeneous computing
- Hardware simulation and synthesis
Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering, Seoul National University, Sep. 2021 - Present
Advisor: Prof. Bernhard Egger
M.S. in Computer Science and Engineering, Inha University, Mar. 2019 - Aug. 2021
Advisor: Prof. Joonseok Park
- B.S.E. in Computer Engineering, Inha University, Mar. 2014 - Feb. 2019
- Jihong Min, "Inter-VM Network Communication Using Shared Memory with User-Mode Access and Its Effectiveness", thesis, 2021.
- Jihong Min, Juhyung Park, Joonseok Park. "Binary-Compatible User-Mode Polling-Based Inter-VM Communication Techniques Using Shared Memory," Journal of Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers (JOK), vol. 47, no. 11, pp. 1015-1020, 2020, Invited Paper.
- Jihong Min, Juhyung Park, Joonseok Park. "A Research on Binary-Compatible Data Transmission for Local Inter-VM Network Communication Using Shared Memory," Korea Software Congress (KSC), 2019, Selected for the Outstanding Paper Award.
- Research Assistant at Computer Systems And Platform Laboratory, Seoul National University, Sep. 2021 - Present
- Research Assistant at High Performance Computing Laboratory, Inha University, Sep. 2017 - Aug. 2021
- Office: 301-419 (campus map)
- E-mail: jihong at csap snu ac kr
- Phone: +82 (0)2 880 1819