Hyemi Min, Ph.D. student
Mar. 2017 ~ present: combined Master's/Ph.D. student in the Computer Systems and Platforms Lab
Advisor: Prof. Bernhard Egger
- Mar. 2009 ~ Feb. 2016: BS. in MIS at ChungBuk University, Cheongju, Korea
- Resource Management for Multicores/Manycores
- DNN optimization
- Inpyo Bae, Barend Harris, Hyemi Min, and Bernhard Egger. "Auto-Tuning CNNs for Coarse-Grained Reconfigurable Array-based Accelerators." Presented at the 2018 International Conference on Compilers, Architecture, and Synthesis for Embedded Systems (CASES'18) and in IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems (TCAD), Volume 37, Issue, 11; November 2018.
- Barend Harris, Mansureh S. Moghaddam, Duseok Kang, Inpyo Bae, Euiseok Kim, Hyemi Min, Hansu Cho, Sukjin Kim, Bernhard Egger, Soonhoi Ha, and Kiyoung Choi. "Architectures and Algorithms for User Customization of CNNs" (invited paper). In 23rd Asia and South Pacific Design Automation Conference (ASP-DAC 2018), Jeju Island, Korea, January 2018.
- Mansureh S. Moghaddam, Barend Harris, Duseok Kang, Inpyo Bae, Euiseok Kim, Hyemi Min, Hansu Cho, Sukjin Kim, Bernhard Egger, Soonhoi Ha, and Kiyoung Choi. "Work-in-Progress: Incremental Training of CNNs for User Customization." In International Conference on Compilers, Architecture, and Synthesis for Embedded Systems (Work in Progress) (CASES'17 WiP), Seoul, Korea, October 2017.
- Teaching Assistant, M1522.000800 System Programming, Fall 2018
- Office : 301-419 (campus map)
- E-mail : hyemi at csap dot snu dot ac dot kr
- Phone : +82 (0)2 880 1819